Thursday, June 11, 2009

Advertising

This month I am giving away a free customized Ad with every $10.00 or more purchase! This is a great extra design for any shop in need of some boost in their sales. Advertising can expose your shop to buyers looking for your products! One great site to use is Craft Cult, a site directed to etsy buyers and sellers. For $15.00 you can have your ad posted on the side of the pages for 7 days. What a steal!! I've used Craft Cult for my two shops whimsygraphicdesigns and prettygirlhandbags. I've had awesome results, when advertising my graphics shop I see almost a 40% increase in views and sales. And for my handbag shop I've seen a 60% increase in views! Those are awesome results. So if you have ever thought about buying an ad on this site, DO IT! If you don't have an ad for your shop you can find $4.00 professional customized ads in my shop!!


No comments:

Post a Comment